BOROUGH OF DARBY
MAY 20, 2020
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT WE WILL BE HOLDING OUR BOROUGH COUNCIL MEETING VIA ZOOM. INFORMATION IS BELOW.
Topic: Darby Borough Council Meeting
Time: May 20, 2020 07:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 816 6237 8437
One tap mobile
+16465588656,,81662378437# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 816 6237 8437
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE PUBLIC COMMENT YOU HAVE UNTIL
7:00 PM TO EMAIL THE BOROUGH MANAGER AT email@example.com OR CALL THE BOROUGH AT 610-586-1102 AND LEAVE A MESSAGE AND WE WILL RETURN YOUR CALL TO TAKE YOUR COMMENT.
CORONAVIRUS (COVID 19) – IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND RESOURCES:
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS REGARDING COVID-19??
GREATER PHILADELPHIA CORONAVIRUS HELPLINE 1-800-722-9112
To all Borough Residents and Business Owners of Darby Borough.
Delaware County provides information regarding the following:
* Information of Testing
* Resources for the Community
* Food Assistance
* How you can help
* COVID-19 County Updates
* CDC Resources
* PA Department of Health Resources
Please click on the link below and once on the County’s website click on Coronavirus Prevent & Prepare
For Informational website with data and maps for Delaware County COVID-19 cases please click on the link below
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
Due to concerns with the coronavirus, Council, Mayor and Emergency Management have made the decision to close the Darby Borough Muncipal Complex to all non-essential events and visitors effective IMMEDIATELY and until further notice. This includes all group events that utilize the gymnasium, community room, and Borough Hall and Police Department. All groups affected by this decision will be notified directly. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but the health and safety of our residents comes first. The Police Department will continue to work while the offices are closed to non-essential visitors. Thank you.
WILL BE UPDATED AS NEEDED
CONTINUITY OF OPERATIONS PLAN
BOROUGH BUILDING TO BE CLOSED TO VISITORS UNTIL FURTHER ACTION IS TAKEN BY THE BOROUGH COUNCIL TO DECLARE THE END OF THE DISASTER EMERGENCY.
THE BOROUGH WILL PROVIDE SERVICES AS BEST WE CAN BUT PLEASE ONLY CONTACT US IF ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED.
Residents can contact the Borough via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Borough at 610-586-1102 and we will do our best to respond within 24 hours.
For Police/Fire/EMS Emergencies call 911.
For questions regarding the COVID-19 Coronavirus call the Pennsylvania Health Department at 1-877-PAHEALTH or 1-877-724-3258, https://www.health.pa.gov/Pages/AlertDetails.aspx .
- The Borough of Darby is currently accepting permits for construction work. They can be mailed in or sent via email to email@example.com.
- Only emergency inspections will be made during the Disaster Emergency.
- Contact the Borough’s Department of Code Enforcement at 610-586-0428 and leave a message or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org . The Department will return your call or email as promptly as possible.
- Plans will be accepted and reviewed. Please submit via email or regular mail.
RIGHT-TO-KNOW LAW REQUESTS
- All requests received and or made pursuant to the Right-to-Know Law will be delayed until further action is taken by the Borough Council to declare the end of the Disaster Emergency.
BOROUGH COUNCIL MEETINGS
- Please contact the Borough’s website for future dates and times
- Borough Municipal Complex will be closed to the public until further action is taken by the Borough Council to declare the end of the Disaster Emergency.
- Borough Parks and trails will be closed until further notice because of the Governor’s request for social distancing and self-isolation.